- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Combine the onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry, 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper in a large resealable plastic bag, shallow bowl, or baking dish. Marinate 1½ to 2 pounds of meat or poultry and refrigerate, covered, for at least 30 minutes and up to overnight or 1½ to 2 pounds of seafood or tofu for 15 minutes maximum.
- Cook on a preheated grill to desired doneness.