- ¾ cup bulgur
- ½ cup loosely packed cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 12 radishes, quartered
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless cod fillets
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Cook the bulgur according to the package directions. Toss the cilantro, vinegar, radishes, jalapeño, 4 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon of the salt, and ¼ teaspoon of the pepper in a medium bowl. Add the cooked bulgur and toss again.
- Sprinkle the cumin and the remaining salt and pepper over the fish. Heat the remaining oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Cook the fish until lightly browned and cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Spoon about 1 cup of the bulgur pilaf onto each plate. Top with 1 cod fillet and the avocado. Serve immediately.