- 2 English cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest, plus 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- Puree the cucumbers, avocado, yogurt, tarragon, lemon zest and juice, 1½ cups water, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a blender until smooth. Adjust the consistency with more water if desired. Chill if desired.
- Spread the toast with the butter and top with the prosciutto, dividing evenly.
- Serve the soup sprinkled with tarragon, accompanied by the prosciutto toasts.