- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, plus lemon wedges for serving
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 thin turkey cutlets (about 1 pound total)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs
- In a large saucepan fitted with a steamer basket, bring 1 inch of water to a boil.
- Place the beans in the basket, cover, and steam until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Run under cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, toss the beans with the tomatoes, olives, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Season the turkey with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Coat with the flour, dip in the eggs (letting any excess drip off), then coat with the bread crumbs, pressing gently to help them adhere.
- Heat the remaining 3 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the turkey until golden and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve the turkey with the bean salad and lemon wedges.