- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes (about 2 pounds), chopped
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the green beans and cook, tossing, until crisp-tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds; transfer to a medium bowl and let cool slightly.
- Add the tomatoes, shallot, and vinegar to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.