- 1 cup corn kernels (from 1 to 2 ears)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 8 chicken cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- Combine the corn, tomatoes, olive oil, lime juice, chives, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Place the eggs and corn flakes in separate shallow bowls. Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Coat in the eggs (letting the excess drip off) and then the cornflakes, pressing gently to help them adhere.
- Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the chicken in 2 batches until golden and cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Serve with the corn salad.