- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cornichons, sliced, plus 3 tablespoons of the brine
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound cooked peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1 head Boston lettuce, torn (about 6 cups)
- 2 heads endive, sliced
- 1 small English cucumber, cut into thin half-moons
- 6 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- In a large bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, cornichon brine, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimp, lettuce, endive, cucumber, radishes, tarragon, and cornichons and toss to combine.