- ½ pound lump or “special” crab meat, or chopped cooked shrimp
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 4 radishes, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped, plus 2 tablespoons celery leaves
- ½ Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 hot dog buns, split
- pickles and sweet potato chips, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the crab, mayonnaise, radishes, celery, celery leaves, apple, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Dividing evenly, fill the buns with the crab mixture. Serve with the pickles and chips.