- 1 cup walnuts
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels (from 4 ears), raw or cooked
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta (2 ounces)
- Heat oven to 400° F. Spread the walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and toast until fragrant, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool and roughly chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, jalapeños, lime juice, oil, walnuts, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle with the Feta before serving.