- 5 ounces spaghetti (about 1/3 of a box)
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 Kirby cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 4 ounces firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted cashews
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- kosher salt
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, toss the pasta, carrot, cucumber, tofu, cashews, canola and sesame oils, lime juice, and ½ teaspoon salt.