- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Kosher salt
- 1 13-ounce can coconut milk
- 4 peeled and chopped clementines
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Combine the rice, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, 3 cups water, and a pinch of salt in a small pot over high heat. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add the coconut milk, return to a simmer, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the rice is tender, 25 to 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the clementines and brown sugar. Serve over the pudding.