- 1 pound fresh pizza dough, store bought
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Roll, press, and stretch the dough into an 8-by-10-inch rectangle. Starting along the short edge and using a sharp knife, slice the dough into eight 3/4-inch-wide lengths.
- Whisk together the sugar and cinnamon in a shallow dish. Brush all sides with melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar. Twist the ends in opposite directions, then transfer to a greased or parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Let rest 10 minutes. Bake 18 to 20 minutes.