- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 1 pound boneless pork chops (1 inch thick), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat grill to medium-high. Once it is hot, clean the grill grate with a wire brush. Just before grilling, oil the grill grate.
- Soak 8 skewers in water for at least 15 minutes.
- Toss the pork, tomatoes, oil, coriander, cinnamon, cayenne, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper in a medium bowl. Thread the pork onto the skewers, topping each skewer with a tomato. Grill, turning occasionally, until the pork is cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes.