- 1/2 avocado
- 1 ounce Parmesan, grated (about 1/4 cup), plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head romaine, chopped (about 8 cups)
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- pita chips, for serving
- Combine the avocado, Parmesan, yogurt, lemon juice, parsley, oil, ⅓ cup water, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Toss the romaine, chicken, chickpeas, tomatoes, avocado dressing, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Serve the salad topped with pita chips and additional grated Parmesan.