- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons whiskey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 9-inch basic flaky piecrust, unbaked
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Whisk together corn syrup, brown sugar, butter, eggs, whiskey, and salt; fold in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into the piecrust and bake until the center is set but still slightly wobbly, 40 to 50 minutes. Let cool before serving.