- 2 pints coconut sorbet, melted
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup chopped salted peanuts
- Divide sorbet among 10 3-ounce ice pop molds.
- Insert sticks and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours and up to 1 week. Dip molds in cold water to soften very slightly and remove pops. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and refreeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine chocolate and oil in a medium bowl and set over a medium pot filled with an inch of simmering water. Stir until chocolate and oil are melted and smooth, about 4 minutes. Remove bowl from pot and set aside to let cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to a widemouthed juice glass or small liquid measuring cup. Quickly dip a pop into cooled chocolate and sprinkle with peanuts. Return to parchment and repeat with remaining pops. Place in the freezer as soon as possible. Keep frozen until ready to serve.
Variation: White Chocolate Fudge Pops