- kosher salt
- 1 pound snap peas, trimmed
- 1 red chili pepper (such as Fresno or jalapeño), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest, plus 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Set a bowl of ice water next to the sink. Add the snap peas to the pot and cook until just tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain and transfer to the ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- Toss together the snap peas, chili, peanuts, cilantro, oil, lime zest, lime juice, and a pinch of salt in a medium bowl.