- 6 chicken cutlets (about 1 pound total)
- 1/4 lemon, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, 1 halved and 2 chopped, plus 2 tablespoons celery leaves
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted almonds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- lettuce leaves and toasted baguette, for serving
- In a large skillet, cover the chicken, lemon, halved celery, and ½ teaspoon pepper with salted water. Bring to a simmer and cook until the chicken is cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and shred, using 2 forks. Discard the lemon and halved celery.
- Toss the chicken with the chopped celery, celery leaves, shallot, mayonnaise, almonds, raisins, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Serve over the lettuce with the baguette.