- 1 3-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups packaged salad greens
- 1/4 cup jarred roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup jarred artichoke hearts, halved
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 slice multigrain bread, toasted
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- Season the chicken with the black pepper and grill until cooked through, 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes; slice.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the greens, red peppers, artichokes, vinegar, oil, and basil. Top with the sliced chicken and serve with the toast.