- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the baking sheets
- 4 chicken cutlets (about 3/4 pound total)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 ounce shaved Parmesan (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- Heat oven to 450° F. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook until cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes per side; remove and slice.
- Oil 2 rimmed baking sheets. Shape the pizza dough into 4 rounds and place on the prepared pans. Dividing evenly, top with the chicken, marinara, and ricotta. Bake until golden, 16 to 18 minutes. Top with the Parmesan and oregano.