- 4 servings frozen or refrigerated breaded chicken breasts (from two 10- to 12-ounce boxes or one 25-ounce bag)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- cut-up carrots and cucumbers
- Cook the chicken according to the package directions.
- In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, ginger, and 1/3 cup water until smooth. Slice the chicken and serve with the carrots and cucumbers.