- 2 heads romaine lettuce, cut crosswise into 1-inch strips
- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken, meat thickly sliced
- 2 ripe peaches (peeled, if desired), roughly chopped
- 3 ounces (3/4 cup) blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Arrange the lettuce, chicken, peaches, cheese, and almonds on a platter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and toss.