- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves, 2 pork tenderloins, halved (1 1/2 to 2 pounds total), or 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillet (4 pieces)
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 400º F.
- Lightly coat a medium baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- Mince the garlic in a food processor, then add the parsley and pulse until combined, about 15 seconds. Add the bread, Parmesan, oil, salt, and a few grinds of black pepper. Pulse until well combined.
- Arrange the meat or fish in the baking dish. Spread with the mustard, then pat the crumbs on top.
- Bake until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes for the chicken, 30 minutes for the pork, or 20 minutes for the salmon. Divide among 4 plates and season with salt and pepper to taste.