- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 pound new potatoes, halved
- 4 large eggs
- 6 cups salad greens
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup cured black olives
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinaigrette
- Fill a large pot with 1 inch of water and fit with a steamer basket; bring the water to a boil. Place the beans in the basket, cover, and steam until tender, 4 to 5 minutes; run under cold water to cool. Repeat with the potatoes, steaming until tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the eggs in a large saucepan and add enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, cover saucepan, and let stand for 12 minutes. Drain the eggs and run under cold water to cool. Peel and halve the eggs.
- Divide the greens among plates and top with the beans, potatoes, eggs, chicken, onion and olives. Drizzle with the vinaigrette.