- 1 cup orzo
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (½ cup)
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts, split horizontally
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the orzo according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine ⅓ cup of the olive oil, the parsley, and crushed red pepper; fold in the goat cheese.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. In a large skillet, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat. Working in batches, cook the chicken until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve with the orzo and goat cheese vinaigrette.