- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 store-bought refrigerated rolled piecrusts
- Heat oven to 375° F. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, corn, raisins, cilantro, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- With a 4-inch biscuit cutter, cut 4 circles from each piecrust.
- Spoon the chicken mixture onto half of each circle, leaving a border. Brush the edges with water, fold in half, and press with a fork to seal.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake until golden, 20 to 25 minutes.