- ¾ pound spaghetti
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets (8 cups)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 anchovies
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup ricotta
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- Heat oven to 425° F. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions; drain and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, toss the cauliflower and 2 tablespoons of the oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast until tender, 25 to 35 minutes.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the tomatoes (and their juices), garlic, anchovies, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add the sauce and cauliflower to the pasta and toss to coat.
- Serve topped with the ricotta and pine nuts.