- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced cauliflower
- ½ teaspoon chopped thyme
- ¼ teaspoon chili flakes
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 10-inch round refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- Cook yellow onion in olive oil until golden brown. Stir in cauliflower, thyme, chili flakes, and ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, top refrigerated pizza dough with shredded mozzarella, the cauliflower mixture, and grated parmesan. Bake at 450° F until the cheese is bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes.