- 1/4 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound carrots, chopped
- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 head radicchio, torn
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (about 3/4 cup)
- Combine the onion, oil, vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl.
- Steam the carrots in ½ inch of water until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Add the carrots, beans, radicchio, and parsley to the onion and toss to combine. Fold in the cheese.