- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3/4 pound large carrots (2 to 3), peeled
- 2 Granny Smith apples, halved and cored
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, vinegar, cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cut the carrots into 3- to 4-inch pieces. In a food processor fitted with the grating disk, grate the carrots and apples.
- Add the carrots, apples, raisins, and cilantro to the yogurt dressing and toss to combine.