- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted, plus more for the skillet
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 package Whole-Grain Pancake Mix
- Butter and maple syrup, for serving
- Whisk the eggs, butter, and milk in a bowl. Add the Whole-Grain Pancake Mix and whisk until smooth. Let stand for 15 minutes (for lighter pancakes).
- Heat a large griddle or buttered nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Drop 1/4-cup mounds of batter into the skillet (3 to 4 pancakes per batch) and cook until the batter begins to bubble on the surface, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to serving plates. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve hot with butter and syrup.