Food Recipes Butterscotch Bananas With Vanilla Ice Cream 2.8 (158) Add your rating & review By Kate Merker Updated on November 28, 2018 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Con Poulos Hands On Time: 15 mins Total Time: 20 mins Yield: 8 serves Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients ½ cup pecans ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces 1 cup dark brown sugar ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon 6 bananas, peeled and sliced on the diagonal ¼ cup dark rum 2 pints vanilla ice cream Directions Heat oven to 375°F. Spread the pecans on a rimmed baking sheet and toast, tossing occasionally, until fragrant, 5 to 6 minutes; roughly chop. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sugar and cinnamon and cook, whisking occasionally, until smooth, 4 to 5 minutes. Gently stir in the bananas. Remove from heat and add the rum. Using a match, carefully ignite the mixture and wait until the flame goes out. Stir in the pecans. Serve the bananas and sauce over the ice cream. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 475 Calories 24g Fat 64g Carbs 4g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Calories 475 % Daily Value * Total Fat 24g 31% Cholesterol 59mg 20% Sodium 66mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 64g 23% Total Sugars 52g Protein 4g *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.