- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 24 Peeps, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 6 cups rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- Spray a 9-inch-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat until golden and fragrant, stirring frequently. Add the Peeps and salt, stirring until the Peeps are completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the cereal and stir with a rubber spatula until combined. Press the mixture into the prepared pan, using a piece of greased parchment paper to press into the corners. Let cool for about 30 minutes, then cut into 24 squares. Top with a drizzle of melted white chocolate, if desired.