What You Need
- a big cooler
- lots of ice (we recommend at least 2 big bags)
- a couple handles of vodka or tequila
- more beer
- a few containers frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate, slightly thawed
- handful of lemons (optional)
- did we mention beer? (a case should do it)
- a thing to stir it
- a sleeve of plastic cups
- a lot of friends
Follow These Steps
Fill a great big cooler with a lot of ice (it should be about halfway full). Add vodka or tequila, add beer and lemonade concentrate and stir to combine. Toss a few lemons in there so they know what they’re drinking.
Substitute tequila for the vodka and use 2 containers frozen limeade and 2 containers of frozen orange juice in place of the lemonade. Garnish with limes.