- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound (8 small) lamb chops
- 1/2 cup torn parsley
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest plus 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Heat broiler. Combine the curry powder and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a bowl. Brush the chops with the marinade. Cover and chill for 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Wipe off the excess marinade. Season the chops with 1 teaspoon salt. Broil 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Meanwhile, combine the parsley, garlic, lime zest, and lime juice. Sprinkle the gremolata over the chops and drizzle with the oil.
* Total Time: 2 hours, 25 minutes to overnight