- 2 tablespoons honey (preferably orange blossom)
- ¾ pound nectarines, peaches, or plums (about 2 large), thinly sliced
- 2 cups plain full-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- ⅓ cup granola
- Combine fruit and honey in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly. In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt and preserves until smooth.
- Spoon a layer of yogurt mixture into the bottom of each popsicle mold. Add a spoonful of fruit with honey syrup. Sprinkle in a pinch of granola. Repeat with a layer of yogurt and fruit.
- Tap the mold against the counter to release any air bubbles that have been trapped inside. Insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze until completely firm, at least 6 hours.