- 4 6-ounce pieces skinless salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning or blackening spice mix
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 shallots, sliced
- kosher salt
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Coat both sides of the salmon with the seasoning and cook, covered, until opaque throughout and blackened, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in another skillet, bring the broccoli rabe and ½ cup water to a simmer.
- Cook the broccoli rabe, covered, tossing occasionally, until tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and transfer to a plate.
- Wipe out the second skillet and heat the oil over medium heat. Add the shallots and ¼ teaspoon salt and cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in the raisins and broccoli rabe. Serve with the salmon and lemon.