- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves plus 1 cup whole leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- kosher salt
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 4 ounces Feta, crumbled (1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage (from 1/8 small head)
- 1 15.5-ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (optional)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (optional)
- 4 burrito-size tortillas, warmed
- Cook the rice according to the package directions. Combine the yogurt, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Divide the yogurt mixture, avocados, Feta, cabbage, beans, cucumber, chicken (if desired), and hot sauce (if desired) among tortillas, dividing evenly. Roll into 4 burritos.