- 1 cup white rice
- 1 pound sirloin steak, sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in 2 batches, brown the steak in the canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, 2 to 3 minutes; remove.
- Add the ginger, broccoli, and 1 cup water to the skillet. Cook, tossing, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the steak, oyster sauce, and rice vinegar and cook, tossing, until thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve the stir-fry over the rice with roasted peanuts.