- 1/2 small bunch watercress, trimmed
- 6 ounces wax beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 cup sweet cherries (such as Bing), pitted
- 1 cup corn kernels (from 1 ear)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- black pepper
- 4 ounces prosciutto, torn
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- flaky sea salt (such as Maldon), for serving
- Combine the watercress, beans, cherries, corn, thyme, oil, vinegar, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl.
- Top with the prosciutto and goat cheese. Serve sprinkled with the salt.