- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless bass fillets
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- chopped fresh chives, for serving
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the fish with the coriander, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and break into pieces.
- Combine the grapefruit, avocado, the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl.
- Top the tortillas with the fish and grapefruit salsa, dividing evenly. Serve sprinkled with the chives.