- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Coat the poultry, meat, or seafood with the olive oil. Sprinkle with the rub, pressing gently to help it adhere to the food.
- Cook on a lightly oiled grill to the desired doneness.
Note: Try this rub when grilling bone-in chicken pieces, strip steak, and baby-back ribs.