- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 1 16-ounce package frozen broccoli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Prick the potatoes several times with a fork. Microwave on high until tender and a fork easily slides into the center, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer the potatoes to a bowl and cover with a plate or foil to keep warm.
- In a medium microwave-proof bowl, combine the broccoli, butter, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stir once, then microwave until hot, 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Split the potatoes (be careful of the steam). Top with the broccoli mixture and sour cream and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon pepper.