- 2 8-ounce rounds of brie
- 6 spinach leaves, stemmed and chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup diced roasted red bell pepper
- 4 pitted green olives, finely chopped
- 4 sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 350° F. Cut the rounds of brie in half horizontally and use a spoon to scoop out most of cheese, leaving just a thin layer along the rind. Roughly chop one-third of the cheese, mix it with the vegetables, and stuff the mixture back between the hollowed cheese rinds. Wrap the rounds in foil to help hold their shape.
- Bake until the cheese begins to melt, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven, leaving the rounds wrapped in the foil. Cool until warm to eat directly from the foil or until cool to the touch to cut in half and serve at room temperature. To serve, slice each round in half.