- 6 slices bacon
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomato jam
- ½ cup arugula
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the bacon in batches in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Spread two slices of the bread with tomato jam. Divide the bacon and arugula between the slices. Season with salt and pepper, then top with remaining bread.
- Wrap the sandwiches tightly with plastic film or wax paper if you are packing them, or serve immediately.