- 2/3 cup short-grain brown rice
- 1/3 cup Thai sweet chili sauce (such as A Taste of Thai; found in the international aisle)
- 3 to 4 teaspoons Sriracha or Asian chili-garlic sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into thin sticks
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 4 large eggs
- Cook the rice according to the package directions. In a small bowl, combine the sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, sesame oil, and vinegar; set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 450° F. After the rice has been cooking for 25 minutes, place the broccoli, bell peppers, and carrots on a large rimmed baking sheet; toss with 2 tablespoons of the canola oil. Roast, tossing once, until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat the remaining teaspoon of canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Crack the eggs into the skillet and cook, covered, 2 to 3 minutes for slightly runny yolks. Serve the vegetables and eggs over the rice and drizzle with the sauce.