- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 red jalapeño, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 small head Napa cabbage, chopped
- 2 ounces wonton wrappers, cut into ½-inch strips
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup snow peas, halved
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- Bring the chicken broth, jalapeño, and soy sauce to a boil in a large pot.
- Add the Napa cabbage, wonton wrappers, and shrimp. Simmer until the shrimp are opaque throughout and the noodles are tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the snow peas and rice vinegar. Top with basil leaves.