- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 13.75-ounce can artichoke hearts, rinsed and chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (about 1 ounce)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- crackers and cut-up vegetables, for serving
- Heat oven to 400º F. Spread the walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and toast, tossing occasionally, until fragrant, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool, then roughly chop.
- In a small bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, spinach, Parmesan, mayonnaise, lemon juice, walnuts, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Serve with the crackers and vegetables.