- 1 cup couscous
- 4 clementines or 2 small oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head endive, leaves separated
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 4 6-ounce pieces boneless, skinless arctic char or salmon
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- Combine the clementines, vinegar, 3 tablespoons of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add the endive, almonds, and chives and toss to combine.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the fish with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve the couscous topped with the citrus salad and fish, drizzled with any remaining dressing.