- 1 thinly sliced Granny Smith apple
- 1 thinly sliced Bartlett pear
- 3 stalks thinly sliced celery
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup chopped celery leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ¾ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Toss apple and pear with the celery, parsley, and celery leaves.
- Whisk together lemon juice, honey, olive oil, kosher salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Toss salad with dressing and Parmesan.